Thursday, January 13, 2011

New e-mail address

Happenstance now has its own e-mail address: happenstance@q.com. This allows me to keep my Happenstance mail separate from my personal mail, which gets cluttered up with so much stuff I must have signed up for somewhere, sometime, somehow. Please, add the new address to your approved mail settings so you don't miss the next issue of Happenstance, which will be sent out from happenstance@q.com.

If you're reading this and don't have a clue what I'm talking about, Happenstance is a FREE on-line and digital general interest and literary magazine.

The February Happenstance is themed around love. I've received interesting essays and stories that touch on the subject from different perspectives. Can't wait to get your thoughts as readers.

Not everything will be loverly. There will be at least one article that I hope will make you think and inspire you to become more informed and involved.

I've gone to a web format for those who have a hard time reading the zine or PDF version of Happenstance.

No comments:

Post a Comment