Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Great stories ahead

Today I had two wonderful interviews. One with Duffy Peterson and Alex Ellis from El Zocolo coop gallery talking about art trading cards, and a second with museum administrator Linda Gegick and Friends of the Museum chair Bob Mishler. Look for these stories and more in the Feb. 7 issue of Happenstance.

I have been impressed with the quality of submissions I've been getting. Kayt Peck sent me two fiction pieces and a poem, and I have something new from Cindy Charlton. Keep 'em coming! I'm already thinking about the March issue, which as you might imagine will focus on spring cleaning and whatever that may conjure up in the heads of writers.

The Feb. 7 issue will be my first attempt at including an author corner as a way of telling readers more about the folks who write for Happenstance.

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment