Friday, January 7, 2011

Article Search

My dream for Happenstance is that it will provide publishing opportunities for writers. I want fiction, non-fiction, opinions, cartoons, poems, well-researched historical articles, human interest stories, travel, and more. I don't want Happenstance to fit in a box; I want it to be interesting and exciting. Having said that I will not accept material of an offensive nature, and, yes, I get to decide what is offensive.

Currently I cannot pay for submitted content, but I do promise to promote writers in every way I know how.

I highly recommend Writer's Digest as a great resource for writers. It has a wealth of information on its website and access to outstanding webinars about writing and publishing. Check it out.

To submit an article e-mail it to fsharon@msn.com in word, rtf, or as text inside the e-mail document. Include a brief bio and a photo.

A follow up to the article about the Animal Welfare Coalition of Norhteastern New Mexico, there will be a spay/neuter/shot clinic Jan. 7-9. Check their website for details. The group is also looking for people to foster dogs or cats. Check the article in the January Happenstance for contact details.

No comments:

Post a Comment