Monday, January 10, 2011

Monday, Monday

Honestly, where does the time go? It's already Jan. 10 and I'm frantically putting together the February issue. I have some great articles lined up and will hopefully have some great submissions. Niki Sebastian is writing an article about a place that many of you know about but may not know enough about.

Thanks for the feedback I've received from all of you. I ask once again that if you like Happenstance, forward it on to others. It's a little of this and a little of that, with a whole lot of me thrown in.

If you are interested in writing an article for Happenstance, or if you are a cartoonist or poet or short story writer or essayest, and want more information about submission policies, a copy is in the current Happenstance. When you get to the site, click on the Happenstance icon in the upper right hand corner and it will take you to the digital version.

Or you can just e-mail me at fsharon@msn.com and I'll send the submission policy to you.

Have a happy…

No comments:

Post a Comment