Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Health Lectures at Alta Vista

Feb.  8, 9.25 p.m. -3 degrees!
I don't mind the snow, as long as I can stay inside. I have to say it is beautiful and I know we need the moisture, so I refuse to complain, especially inside my cozy home. Stay warm! 

Happenstance Community  

Alta Vista Regional Hospital 
Doc Talk is a series of programs offered by Alta Vista Regional Hospital.  On Feb. 15 at noon, family medicine physician Michael Green will be giving the Healthy Woman talk entitled "Caring for Her Heart; Heart Disease More Prevalent Among Women Than Men." A light meal will be served at 11:45 a.m. To make reservations call 505 426-3772.
The monthly Senior Circle Doc Talk On Feb. 25 features internist Dr. Raymond Ortiz who will present "Congestive Heart Failure Can be as Deadly as a Heart Attack." To RSVP call Linda Leyba at 426-3772. 

Fund Raiser
For only $12 you can enjoy a fashion show and support the Salvation Army. The event is Sunday, Feb. 13 at the Plaza Hotel, beginning at 3 p.m. Coffee, tea and desserts will be served. 

Send your events to happenstance@happenstancelifehappens.com and I'll list them on my blog. 

Have you read your Feb. Happenstance? Check it out at www.happenstancelifehappens.com

No comments:

Post a Comment