Thursday, March 4, 2010

E-zine Happenstance First Issue


Happenstance, life happens has a little of this and little of that. It is a digital only publication. I am looking for content ideas and for submissions. Eventually there will be advertising in the magazine, but that's down the road. I'm building my subscriber list so your input is vital. When you get the link to access the magazine, I will very much appreciate you forwarding it on to anyone who you think might be interested. I welcome constructive criticism.
What will you find in Happenstance, life happens? Artist profiles, human interest stories, food and entertaining, travel tips, book reviews, articles about what makes Las Vegas unique and much, much more. Advertising rates will be reasonable so if you are interested in advertsing, please contact fsharon@msn.com for a rate sheet.
For those of you who have not seen my Featured Author interview at yellow30.com, check it out. Thanks to Steven Fivecats and the team at the website who have been generous in the attention they have given my work. It is greatly appreciated. Steven, by the way, has a great book of poetry. You will find my review of his book at vandermeerbooks.com

No comments:

Post a Comment