Monday, May 2, 2011

Pandora!

Pandora:
I cannot believe I didn't know about this radio station before! It is fantastic. I'm getting it FREE on my ipad. You can pick and choose your music and its wonderful. Yes there are ads that pop up now and again, but other than that it's pretty much interruption free—no talking heads (or rather voices). I really get tired of the shouting match disagreements that rant on the various talk radio channels. So, anyway, if you haven't checked out Pandora, do it today. I'm listening to "Easy Listenting" but they have lots of other styles of music.

Apologies:
My apologies to Cindy Charlton. In the process of setting up the website I cut and pasted her article in a way that didn't make sense. It's fixed now. The zine and the pdf were right, it was the transition to the website the messed me up.

An end:
This is a bit of a ramble. bin Laden is dead and the reactions in this country are as you might expect. I wish we could be confident this would be the end of terror, but the world is s scary place and we can't predict what will happen an hour from now much less what will happen tomorrow. My thoughts and prayers are with the families and friends of 9/11 victims as they filter this news into their lives.

No comments:

Post a Comment