Friday, April 16, 2010

Happenstance, April 16


I enjoyed talking to Ursel Albers. I think there is a story there that I would love to tell. She still retains that lovely cadence to her voice that speaks of another age and another country. Check out the story about her involvement with the Las Vegas Opera Guild. There's also an article by Nancy Philo, a painter and sometimes juror of art shows and an update on The Literacy Council.

My greatest challenge each week is finding the time to do all the things I want to do, which includes telling interesting stories about people. I like learning about the successes, challenges and failures that mold a person.

I hope you enjoy Happenstance this week. I invite commentary, suggestions, essays, humor, anything at all that will add value to the magazine. E-mail your contributions to fsharon@msn.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment